By sharing your experience in dining-out on Valentine’s Day and as a result help others to enjoy a great evening, on February 14, 2012, Chocolates & Figs will enter you to our raffle to win $100.00 for your romantic evening. (Two people will win $100.00 each).
Did you realize that Valentine’s Day is knocking on your door? Are you wondering if Cupid has his bow and arrow ready for February 14?
I guess it is time to plan for how you wish to celebrate this beautiful Holiday. I am positive that restaurants are also scrambling to get ready for the biggest “dining-out” night of the year. People are truly treating this day as a special occasion, even if the economy is still on shaky ground.
So, how do people pick an appropriate venue? Most of us like to spend the evening in a restaurant that offers a romantic ambiance and serves food that gets our sexual energy flowing.
Others enjoy the same thing in the privacy of their home where they can add their own loving touches to the meal. And lets not forget the breakfast in bed. It is the easiest meal that one can prepare with flowers, champagne, chocolate-dipped strawberries and Love of course, serve at the right place.
But that is not what this post is about. If you want to continue to read about aphrodisiacal foods, romantic meals and how they lead to sexual arousal, please read our posts published in February 2011; I promise you, they are good read.
What we would like to do today is help our readers to select that special restaurant as an informed diner. I am sure we all experienced a situation, where we walked into the restaurant of our choice just to realize that it is the wrong place. Unfortunately, that is too late to do anything about it.
We decided to ask your help. We would very much appreciate it if you could share with us your experiences in eating out. If you will send us a brief review about the restaurant you enjoyed your romantic evening the most, we may help you with the bill this February 14, by placing you into our raffle to win $100.00. Wouldn’t that be great?
Please include the name and location of the restaurant, how did you select the place? (By what criteria?), the dish you enjoyed the most and why, and any other morsels you think our readers may enjoy to learn about.
It is also a great opportunity for getting additional exposure for your website/blog while networking with other food enthusiasts. Not to mention, you may also generate bonus traffic to your website by providing back-links in your blog.
Because it’s a new raffle by a single blog you will have a significantly greater chance of winning as compared to a huge group of blogs.
We also will appreciate it if you will spread word via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google plus and other social networking sites.
Additional conditions of entry:
1) You must be the author of the review.
2) You must have visited the location.
3) All entries must be about your experience in a restaurant.
4) Entries must be received by midnight, Eastern Time, February 12, 2012
5) International visitors are welcome to participate
6) If you win the prize of $100.00, Chocolates & Figs will deposit the $100.00 into your PayPal account. We will contact the winner by email.
7) If the winner will not respond within 48 hours, an alternate winner will be selected.
8) The contest commences immediately (January 29, 2012) and the prize will be awarded on February 13, 2012
9) Become a subscriber and we will notify you about up coming events (most are discounted to members), interesting news, recipes that are only available to our subscribers and more. Furthermore, by subscribing to our newsletter, you will have a double chance to win.
10) If you submit your review with a photograph, you will receive extra credit for your entry (surprise gift)